Chair: Zhonnet Harper
The Steering Committee shall consist of the PHC Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, and additional members who reflect the diversity of the County’s population.
- Shall have general control of the affairs of the PHC subject to the authority of the PHC.
- Shall work with staff to prepare the agenda for each meeting.
- Shall determine the needs for committees and make recommendations to be approved by the PHC.
- Shall appoint Chairs to established committees.
- Shall discharge non-functioning committees.
- Shall prepare an annual review of the PHC activities and present it to the Board of Supervisors.
- Shall review applicants for PHC seats and make recommendations about them to the PHC.
Dr. Jared Fine